SUMS UP MY MONDAY
- •8amStart of self-inflicted shame spiral based on work situations I've decided to take personally
- •10amThings start to pile up as the work day does, and I start to freak out as I'm already emotionally spent
- •1:30pm, or an hour over my lunch and now no possible opportunity to eat because of the pile of work aheadBring all scraps of food items into office to nibble at while typing and responding, typing and responding
- •3pmAnother trip through the shame spiral: there are things I'm not doing right, I could be doing more, these things I have done are all wrong, etc, etc
- •5pmSo outtie, literally cat-a-tonic (I'm so sorry)
- •Where we are at right now
- •And hoping to end scene on a kick-ass self appreciating note!