THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WOULD TAKE TOMORROW OFF
Apparently I resort to being 11 when left on my own.
- •Sleep inProbs till like 8am, or whenever the cat got me up again.
- •Eat cerealEating cereal for breakfast has turned into this exception held for weekends only in my adult world. I'm not sure how I created this norm, but it now exists.
- •Watch The Love Boat and The Price is RightWho doesn't watch TPIR when they're home from work? Also, TLB is my cat's favorite.
- •PoemI'm hoping that went over as a verb. I have a fantasy that I would write for a few hours if I were home alone, but sometimes I'm so indulgent in my time that I forget and couch instead. There, two nouns as verbs.
- •Eat the best lunch everPB&J with chips and a bubbly soft drink over ice. Because I'm still 11 in my heart.
- •ShowerI get myself clean in order to feel like I'm not wasting my day. I might read a bit after getting squeaky, while switching to HGTV or the Food Network.
- •Welcome the hubs homeHe gets home like around 3pm, which is cat treat time, so the household gets pretty excited.
- •DineAny night with the hubs is blissful and nice, so if we go out, pick something up, or meet friends, I'm down.
- •Read, sleepRead and possibly finish one of my many nightstand books and fall asleep delightfully, fully rested and deep with gratitude...