TV WATCHING ON SICK DAY #1
- •SkyfallI thought I was watching Spectre, the newest Bond installment, but it was Skyfall, and I was throughly entertained.
- •TPIR Showcase ShowdownSee List 8 THINGS I WANT TO SEE ON THE PRICE IS RIGHT IF I SAW IT BECAUSE I STAYED HOME FOR ONE DAY .It's always important to make sure you see at least some part of the show on your sick day. I rushed home from the doc's to catch the last wheel and Showdown.
- •Chrissly Knows BestMy thoughts are still accented after watching the whole first season and part of the second On Demand. I'm following the whole family on Instagram now.
- •MI 5: Ghost ProtocolHow can a modern movie with Tom Cruise seem so outdated? Well, it does and it is, but I still love me some Mission Impossible.
- •Better Call SaulOur new show we watch together. I'm not minding it. So far not too much violence or darkness, just good, solid characters.