Already on li.st? Open in app.
Things I usually only confess to my journal.
- •Pro wrestling (specifically WWE)Yes... I'm aware it's scripted but that's the point. It's a live stunt show/reality show mixed with storylines that can be entertaining and/or hilarious when it's done right.
- •Pop Culture mags (People, Entertainment Weekly and the like)Lord help me but I do love knowing what or who some pop tart is doing.
- •Poison (the Hair Metal band and the Bell Biv Devoe song)The band was so much fun and could bring the party jam quickly followed by the socially aware tear-jerker. As for the song, "never trust a big butt and a smile."
- •SpamIt's meat... in a can... with a slathering of jelly. What more can you ask for?
I hope there's a TV to watch these series on.
- •MatlockI love Andy Griffith and this series is one I can watch over and over again.
- •Breaking BadThis show blew me away. It made me laugh, cry, cringe, wonder, and get pissed. I just love it.
- •Will & GraceI would definitely need to laugh if I was all alone on an island. The first 4 or 5 seasons in particular are great!
Here's what I learned:
- •Seth Rollins could make me look credible in the ring. He's truly gifted.
- •Kevin Owens & Seth Rollins seem to be the last of a dying breed of true heels.
- •WWE seems determined to spit on & sully the career of the Undertaker before they turn him loose.
These are the 5 who could always reel me in, either through ring work or mic work. In no particular order:
- 1."Rowdy" Roddy PiperHot Rod was never known much for his wrestling in the ring but he was brilliant with a microphone in his hand. He could make you love him or hate him with a turn of a phrase.
- 2.CM PunkI like to think of Punk as Piper with excellent in-ring skills. CM Punk could work a story without saying a word but when he did have something to say, watch out!
- 3.Michael "P.S." HayesThe original Freebird could stir the pot and create controversy just by strutting around the ring and giving everyone that patented sneer. Terry Gordy was much more gifted in the ring but Hayes was the true leader of the Freebirds.