Inspired by @LeahG and @combatdavey et al.
- •Doesn't believe in Climate Change.Says stuff like "if global warming is real then why is it snowing?"
- •Thinks the best way to read a book is to wait until they make a movie for it.
- •Gets mad that I'm married.And am actively involved in my marriage, not like separated but still technically married.
- •Wants to tell my wife about my secret Tinder.I don't actually have a "secret tinder." 😉🤐
- •Wants to tell my wife about my secret Grinder.
- •Gets mad or turned off because I joke about my sexuality. 👆🏻
- •Thinks our planet, solar system, et al. is only 6,000years old.I really don't mean to pick on or diminish your religious beliefs. I think everybody should be able to believe whatever they want, without judgement or harassment. But, if you believe certain things, chances are we just aren't going to be compatible. Fortunately, they probably feel the same way about me.
- •Doesn't want to put my 🍆 in her mouth.I'm a good cook and I like to experiment and try new recipes. If you can't be open minded about food, then it's probably not going to work out for us in the long run. (See, not even a euphemism for blow jobs). Also, not giving bjs would be a deal breaker, but if you're willing to overlook the fact that I'm married and have a secret tinder and have a secret grinder then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- •Gets upset when I cry after sex.And/or won't degrade me enough during sex to bring me to tears.
- •Takes this list seriously.