Donald Trump's Traveling Band 🇺🇸🎸
Make America Grateful, Again 🌼✌🏻🎶🌈🥁
- •I really don't understand what all the fuss is about.Personally, I think a traveling band is a great idea!
- •Sure, I can understand the travel concerns, especially with people crowding the airports like they're the Beatles.Lol! 🙄 The Beatles, don't even get me started on those immigrants. They created a whole wave of outsiders coming in and taking American jobs.
- •Lady Liberty may indeed call out to all those seeking sanctuary on our shores to, "give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!" 🗽🇺🇸But she DOES NOT say, give me your artists, your drummers, your bassists, or your greasy haired poets.
- •And then, before you knew it, Ellis Island was over-flowing with the likes of Roger Daltrey and Jimmy Paige and Jagger and Bono, and the Kooks, the Kinks and the Clash!See, I told you not to get me started on those damn Beatles.
- •But, this Traveling Band is a great idea!And a bold move for Trump's first week in office.
- •I could never imagine another president doing this. Like, Kennedy or Lincoln or Underwood.This goes against hundreds of years of American history and ethos. This is why we voted for someone with ZERO political experience, to get this type of brash egotistical behavior. And it worked!
- •Donald Trump is bringing the (red, white, and) blues back to America!I haven't been this excited about a President since Mission Accomplice; when George Bush replaced Tom Cruise in the Mission Impossible series. 💣
- •Before you get mad about the (alternative) fact that Donald Trump never ran the idea passed anyone at the Justice Department; do you even know who's in the Band?!It is really a who's who. I mean, all of these people are followed by the C.I.A. The Critically Internationally Acclaimed musicians watch li.st.
- •Moo SlimsThis guy is arguably the greatest guitar player in American history! Any time new Moo Slims came out, you knew there were going to be some terror riffs. His guitar playing is legendary!
- •Ira KeysIt was both luck and foresight by his parents that he became a great piano player with the last name Keys. But it was all determination that made him so dangerous musically. Many of his band mates have described his playing style like an explosion that goes off when he gets going.
- •Lee BeeyaThis guy is the straw that stirs the drink for the band. Everything goes through him.
- •Sue DanAn often overlooked member of the band but she's very much involved.
- •And the rest of them all found there way onto the band for various reasons.For good reason too!
- •Ira Anne
- •Siri Yah
- •Yemmy N.
- •Somal Leah
- •and... John MayerYour body is a wonderland America. May god bless you and no one else. 🇺🇸