Five movie viewing experiences that knocked my socks off 📂
Inspired by @helytimes
- •The BearI cried for the first half hour or so... *spoiler alert from 1989* I can't believe they start the movie with the bear mom dying. And the baby bear doesn't know what to do. He just lays there with her. I lost it. 😢🐻
- •The Princess BrideDon't judge a book by its cover. Or, a movie by the poster or whatever. Got stuck watching this during a rainy day at school and it's still one of my favorite movies to this day.
- •BatmanThe coolest movie I'd ever seen to that point in my life. The only Batman movie that counts.
- •Jurassic Park*see Batman
- •Blair Witch ProjectI knew nothing about this movie going into the theatre. My friend brought me along to a special advanced screening. I spent the first half of the movie trying to rationalize how they got approval to release the footage. A perfect change up from the style of movies that were being produced at the time.