Netflix and Chill
The synopsis for shows in the "recently added" section of my Netflix that could describe my wife and I.
- •It's awkward. It's impossible. It's infuriating. And it may just be the best thing that's ever happened to them.
- •Their only daughter just returned from Thailand with a strange souvenir. He's high, he's naked and he's her husband.
- •The open road will either cure what ails you or bring out your demons. For two rebels, it's an unforgettable trip.
- •He's an introvert. His roommate's a nudist. He meets his dream girl and life is perfect. Perfectly awkward.
- •Her body was designed for the pleasure of others. But her human companions didn't count on her having a mind of her own!
- •His life's been an adventure, but he can't remember any of it. Step into the bizarre home of a lovable eccentric.
- •Her life in a small town was a dead end. Until an alluring stranger blew through with trouble in her wake.
- •He shares everything that's in his head. No offense if you're undateable or come from Mississippi.
- •She was only out to have a little fun, but before the night was over, she was putting her life on the line.
- •He cares deeply about his friends, his neighbors, and his town. It's just that he cares more about himself.
- •She's got the moves to make it big, but it means leaving her crew behind. This young dancer's got a major dilemma.
- •Naked old men. Naughty nurse fantasies. Racially charged small talk with Dad. Stop him when it gets awkward.
- •When your job is stressful and your personal life is crumbling, you have to find a way to cope. Any way. Even yoga and wine!Ok, I added the yoga and wine part.
- •He's a kamikaze gambler. A one-arm cuddler. And if his fly is down, so be it. A night of sly riffs and slow burns.
- •They had a storybook marriage until their empire was threatened by betrayals. Nothing a little foul play can't fix.Starring B-Coop and J-Law, why haven't we watched this? @ElDudetterino