Pick 1: A Song or Fictional Character That Best Defines Me (and of course WHY!)
I will choose to do both, song and fictional character that best define me. And, of course, why.
- •Song: Against the Wind, Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band.
- •"And I remember what she said to me, how she swore that it never would end. I remember how she held me oh so tight. Wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then."Whether it's a high school or college sweetheart, or a wife that divorces you for getting fired for looking at porn at work, we've all had that relationship we look back on and think 'what if?' Or sometimes it's just a fond memory of the blissful ignorance of youth, wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then.
- •"And I guess I lost my way, There were oh so many roads. I was living to run and running to live, Never worried about paying or even how much I owed. Moving eight miles a minute for months at a time, Breaking all of the rules that would bend. I began to find myself searching, Searching for shelter again and again."The decade of madness that existed from age 17 when I graduated high school to age 27 when I met my wife, is perfectly summed up by this verse. In fact, it used to be my MySpace bio. 🙄
- •"Well those drifter's days are past me now, I've got so much more to think about. Deadlines and commitments, What to leave in, what to leave out."I mean, there's really not a better verse to describe my thirties.... or my li.sts.
- •"Against the wind, I'm still runnin' against the wind, I'm older now but still runnin' against the wind. Well I'm older now and still runnin' Against the wind..."But seriously, for all the growth and "maturity," I'm still stubborn and reckless af.
- •Fictional character: Eddie FelsonThe Hustler
- •Got a girl named Sarah.
- •"Fats I gotta about $200..."Doesn't know when to quit.
- •Stubborn af.
- •Pretty much the best.