Shit My Dad Says, vol.iii
We now return you to our regularly scheduled programming. 😀
- •This conversation took place when my mom called to tell me I was wrong, it was cloth diapers that she put on her legs, not newspapers or magazines. My dad said, "since everyone is being so honest with each other, let me tell you something that happened to me, when I was growing up."
- •Everyone told me that if you put a potato in your speedo, the girls will like you.
- •So I did.
- •But I put it in the back, and it just looked like a had a big ol dump in my shorts.
- •It's not fucking funny little boy, everyone made fun of me!I'm 34 years old, six inches taller than him, and my dad still calls me "little boy."
- •How was I supposed to know it goes in the front?!?!