THE AESTHETIC OF THE AIRBNB WE STAYED IN THIS WEEKEND 📂
We had a road trip vacation to Santa Barbara this weekend for Her Dudeness's 29th bday(in February), and the bedroom in our AirBnb looked as if it was decorated for me.
- •Kurt Cobain sketch and an American flag over the window.I remember exactly where I was when I saw @biz list about Cobain passing away; I was here, staring at the sketch trying to think of something funny to comment.
- •Audrey Hepburn above the bed.I'd say I wish she was in the bed, but I'm not into necrophilia.
- •Jimi Hendrix sketch in the corner.It was at this time that I called off any birthday plans and told Sarah that we were just going to stay in the room the entire weekend, "the vibes are too good in here."
- •NKOTB and me in the mirror.Also, some cool artwork.
- •The Grateful Dead and a card that says "How many fucks given" with a picture of a Nun.@dad3
- •This giant wooden shelf/divider they built to turn one bedroom into two.
- •Record collection was 💯. And it included some old Bill Cosby.My favorite line from the back cover of this album, "be ready to be shocked by the things you once did"
- •Front cover.