The Car(s) I Would Drive if Money Was No Obstacle
- •Bat mobileThe old school version because I'm going to want a convertible to take to the beach in the summer.
- •Kitt (Knight Rider)For road trips or driving places at night, I can just take a nap and let Kitt take over driving duties. The first hands free device of its kind.
- •Mello Yello Race Car from Days of ThunderRunning late to work, no problem, just take the car that won the Daytona 500.
- •VW Bus (with a cool paint job)Perfect for beach, camping or road trips.
- •Cadillac CTS (all white everything)Sometimes you just want to arrive in style. This would be the car for date nights and other fancy occasions.
- •Dodge Ram 1500 (all black everything)My every day vehicle. Also good for camping or activities that may involve off-roading.