What's The Deal With The Yarn Gospel?
- •The Yarn Gospel is a document discovered by Hobby Lobby founder Elmo Hobblobby in 1971 that details our Lord's thoughts on and relationship with yarn.
- •There are also sections dealing with birth control, the chewing of gum, and a few predictions regarding Burger King's Angriest Whopper
- •The most important part is where Jesus says 'Be as yarn in all ye do, gentle yet binding'
- •Sometimes people like to point out that yarn isn't all that binding
- •"Yarn breaks easily," they say
- •And to them I say
- •Sounds like you've been buying your yarn at @joannfabrics
- •And then sometimes after I say that I'll wink