MY TINDER HIGHS AND LOWS
The best and worst of my attempts to meet a woman through Tinder
- •HighHer picture was taken holding a pumpkin and standing in a pumpkin patch. I told her she was "gourd-geous." She continued talking with me.
- •LowI asked a woman "How long can you hold your breath?" I intended to be playful. I came off murder-y. My follow up, "Sorry, I now realize that sounds murder-y," did not help.
- •HighCame across a gorgeous ex and courageously swiped left even though I was dying to know if she would swipe right or not.
- •LowCame across my sister
- •HighLearned that my sister is bisexual
- •LowSeriously considered changing my facial hair to get a date with a specific woman whose profile indicated a preference in that department
- •HighFound out being tall is super important
- •LowFound out being classically handsome is also super important