My Most Anticipated Video Games of November 2016
The title of the list tells you everything you need to know! What games are you looking forward to this month?
- •Final Fantasy XV (Nov 29)Expectations are kinda low here, considering the game has spent a decade in development and is way more of a real time action/adventure game than an actual RPG, but early impressions are strongly positive and I can't help but be curious.
- •Dishonored 2 (Nov 11)While I am upset by Bethesda's new anti-consumer policy of not sending out early review copies, bottom line is they normally make a pretty solid game. Problem is, those games are also often broken, so while this won't be a day one purchase, I will likely get it shortly after release.
- •Watch Dogs 2 (Nov 15)I loved the first Watch Dogs, other than lame-ass protagonist Aiden Pearce, who has been replaced so now I'm all in!
- •Cartoon Network: Battle Crashers (Nov 8)A brawler I can play with my nephew staring characters from cartoons I adore? Yes, please! I've been anticipating this one since its reveal a few weeks ago!
- •Pokemon Sun & Moon (Nov 18)Can't. Friggen. Wait. For. Rowlet!!! I'm going Sun because I figure most people are going Moon.