Top 10 Best iPhone Games of 2016
This is my list of the Top 10 iPhone games of 2016! Some of these are 5 minute time-killers, while others are full, multi-hour experiences that are as good or better than any games on consoles or PC (especially #1).
- •Hidden My Game By MomNope, not a typo. Your mom has hidden your DS and you need to find it while avoiding her. It might be under the couch... it may be inside of that fish. Mama!!!)
- •Yo-Kai Watch: Wibble WobbleFun, cute, and highly addictive puzzler with RPG like levelling elements.
- •Mini MetroI was late to the party this one, having only purchased it December 20th, but it's already one of my favourite games of 2016.
- •Love You to BitsA point and click adventure about a boy trying to reassemble his robot girlfriend! Cutest. Game. Ever!
- •Clash RoyaleAnother game I'm a little late to the party with, having just started it in December, but I'm already fighting the urge to sink mad money into it!
- •SeveredPorted from Vita, and easily one of the best games I've played on any handheld. Incredibly triply and surreal first person adventure-RPG.
- •ReignsKingdom building meets Tinder. Make decisions by swiping left or right, until you end up being murdered... just like actual Tinder.
- •Super Mario RunNintendo's first ios game and I think it's really fantastic! And yes, it's worth the $13.99 (or $9.99 US).
- •Pokémon GOI don't need to say anything here because you've already played it or are still playing it!
- •CrashlandsDiablo meets Don't Starve with some of the funniest writing ever. It's an amazing crafting/collectathon that you can easily sink 30-40 hours into and not even see half of the IMMENSE world! This game is HUGE and on sale for the first time! Don't let this game pass you by