The best movies ever
These are my all-time favorites.
- •Kiss Kiss Bang BangShane Black wrote and directed. Incredibly smart, very quick-witted script.
- •The ShiningHilarious. Terrifying. Nicholson. Kubrick. Colorado.
- •Jerry MaguireThis movie is everything: drama, romantic comedy, coming-of-age story, sports film, bromance.
- •HookI wish I could have been anybody in this movie—pirate, Lost Boy, gaffer, best boy...even Brad. This is my "sick day" movie.
- •Fight ClubI don't think this movie could ever get made today. Plus, it's David Fincher.
- •Wall•EIt is absurd that this movie didn't get an Oscar. It should have been l 2008's best picture. That it wasn't even nominated for best animated feature is disgusting.
- •HeatHoly jeez... This film is emotionally draining.
- •GladiatorThis movie still makes me cry.
- •GhostbustersThe 1984 original. Literally everybody loves it: young, old, men, women, children. The best parts are so subtle and underwritten. Rick Moranis running away from a horse, screaming "You will perish in flames!" and tripping over some old woman's grocery sack. "Egon, your mucous."
- •SolarisI've seen both films, but George Clooney's 2002 film is the one I'm talking about. This film haunted me for a whole summer.