MY PERSONAL VIEWS:
Views are of my life, or of what I see, of others.
- •When I think, I make you feel stupid? Stop asking me to think!
- •Life is a paradox when respect isn't the acceptable means for getting ahead.
- •Your my friend, when they're not near. When those are near, your far from here.
- •I regret to inform you, but based on your life twenty-five years ago, you're a loser.
- •Her love is based on your resume. Your resume is based on what you want to buy.
- •Love is money. Money is love. Never satisfied. Not enough money or love.
- •Refuse to be more like someone else. Not your sin, but their sin? Not your nihilism, but their nihilism? Looks like we're all the same.
- •The world is forever changing, from yesterday, to today, to tomorrow, but still the same as yesterday, but different.
- •In families that try to appear perfect, it's a attempt to hide what's bad, in a sad way.
- •Whether food on the table, or scraps on the floor, the rich will always take the claim, and boo to the poor.
- •They tell us there's an added suggestion box, so I added a suggestion, saying, "We need suggestions!"