🚂 PEOPLE I HURT OR WOUNDED WHILE RUNNING TO CATCH MY TRAIN IN PENN STATION
Don't look back.
- 1.a hand full of people exiting the A TrainDid everyone forget how the subway and flow of people within the subway work. Come ~the fuck~ on. Not my fault.
- 2.Lady who couldn't decide if i was going to her left or right. "Flip flopper"I bump in to a flip flopper at least once a week and often feel as though it's the universe telling me I need to connect with them. Nope. No time. Keep moving.
- 3.The woman working the register at ZaroI haven't eaten anything and I was feeling hungover/ so I got a baby sabra. "That'll be 4.75." I literally pitched a crinkled $5 bill at her face and told her to keep the change. She's probably still alive but a little bothered about how that exchange unfolded.
- 4.The man with 2 suitcasesSorry buddy and I know you were on your way to catch a flight out of Newark and I don't know if you are from NYC. I don't think you are because New Yorkers don't STOP ON THE ESCALATOR. THE ESCALATORS PURPOSE IS TO SPEED YOU UP.
- 5.3 phone lookersLook up when in crowded spaces and you are moving. Plz plz plz
- 6.Guy eating pizza on the steps in the NJ transit terminalHope that Sbarro Sicilian slice was a good last meal because my new asos leather duffle basically decapitated you. 👼 sry bb