THINGS I LEARNED IN JAIL 🚨
- •A pair of shoes, when stacked, can double as a pillow
- •A 4 minute phone call is roughly 16.50USD
- •PB&J > Cheese Sandwich. Always.
- •If you are trying to communicate or send a parcel to someone in another cell, put your note/drugs in the shitty jail sandwich, place back in the sandwich bag, and slide on the floor from your cell to the desired destination. The sandwich+plastic bag provide just enough enertia for this.
- •The floor is more comfortable that the bench
- •If someone is smoking weed, the phones get taken away
- •Apparently, you can smuggle cocaine in to jail under/behind your testiclesAnd a great place to do coke is off of the floor, using a credit card, RIGHT before you go to sleep
- •Slices of cheese are, apparently, a form of currency on Rhikers Island 💰* told this by someone who was heading to Rhikers island because they robbed a bank the week prior- really nice guy though. I was in central booking, not Rhikers island.
- •All NYC apartments are massive castles of freedom for the 24 hours following your release.