THOUGHTS ON MIDTOWN
- •Foot traffic to and from Penn StationSimilar to a tide in an ocean, but in the morning, the tide is like ready to get. Shit. Done.
- •Multiple dress stores with the same 4 women mannequins with coordinating outfits in the window.*yellow coordinating outfits... And hats. Like derby hats. When has someone ever walked up and been like - "need that look - gotta have it."
- •For every bodega buffet, there is a windowless steak house.Filled with old men just laughing, getting drunk, and pinching asses
- •Work event? No problem - there are 3 H&Ms on 34th street within the same 2 block radius.I can buy a suit for $0 and look like I was anticipating this night for months
- •Field trip full of teenagers screaming when the ACE/123 come to a complete stop at 34th streetReminders that I will never be a chaperone.
- •What's west of 9th ave and in between 28th and 42nd?Honestly, no clue.
- •2 seconds left the cross the street - no sweatThis armored vehicle making a RHT doesn't have the ballz to kill me.