- 1.Van Go LionVGL was so smooth in his words. He was often one of the most quiet characters, however, his paintbrush carried so much weight in the show. I remember looking up to him not only for his creativity, but also his ability to calm the collective group of Zoobles. Silent leader type.
- 2.Lookout BearI never understood how lookouts paws fit in to his chucks. Always blew my mind. I loved lookouts admiration for travel and going places. He just seemed like a fun guy to be around.
- 3.Mayor BenBen often served as the glue for the zoo ( you and me know VGL was the real glue) but I admired his strong voice and killer wardrobe.
- 4.Whazzat KangarooFor some reason, I feel like I know 50 people who work in marketing/advertising who have similar demeanors and drive to whazzat. She was always so shattered but at the same time so passionate. I admired that and I hope she's happy wherever she is.
- 5.Bill der beaverI don't really have an opinion on Bill Der. He's somebody I would describe as "nice" but not in the good way.
- 6.TalkatooUgh just like wont stop. I know she loves music and singing but it got annoying.
- 7.Bravo FoxThe weasliest weasle. He reminded me of my neighbor growing up with the unkept house and lawn. Just like smelly and walked around in his undies. I don't know what it was that put me off about him. Something about the reddish tint and TERRIBLE suit just really rubbed me the wrong way.