EPISODES OF A HALF-HOUR COMEDY SPINOFF TO THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION
Shawshank: Busy Living
- •Heywood and Floyd show up unannounced and jeopardize Andy and Red’s charter fishing business.
- •Andy and Red are tarring the hotel roof when a stray dog knocks over their ladder. Stranded, they argue over the nature of hope.
- •Andy and Red need the hotel tiptop for a visit from Rita Hayworth, but Bogs is back on his feet and has plans of his own.
- •Heywood starts dating Zihuatanejo’s wealthiest woman, Stephanie Darabont, but she may not be who she says. Andy and Red sprinkle rock dust in the yard.
- •Andy makes Tommy Williams' son Billy the new lobby boy, but Billy might be a klepto like his dad. Red and Heywood are quarantined with chickenpox.
- •When Tropical Storm Frank keeps the guests inside, Andy and Red host a roleplaying murder mystery. Heywood helps Brooks’ ghost with unfinished business. (halloween episode)
- •Tommy's widow visits the hotel, but Red doesn't trust her new boyfriend. Andy eats bad shellfish.
- •Andy’s girlfriend Linda dumps him after she learns about his stint at Shawshank. Red hides the booze and gun.
- •Andy enters a food contest & accidentally poisons the jury. Red and Heywood argue over the signing of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.
- •Andy and Red join a local Zihuatanejo battle of the bands. Red is too embarrassed to tell Andy he can’t actually play the harmonica.
- •Andy and Red obsessively hunt for a cricket trapped within the hotel. While tearing down the walls they find a copy of Stephen King’s Different Seasons and have a complete existential breakdown.