My roommate @JGDillard directed his first feature film. It's called Sleight! Without the exclamation point. I was the set photographer. Here are a few pics I like. You can see many more on Instagram @sleightthemovie
- •Jacob LatimoreThe movie is about street magic. And maybe real magic. And family. And love. And drugs.
- •Dulé HillI acted completely cool and normal around Dulé and didn't call him Charlie or stare at him from across the room while I hummed The West Wing theme song.
- •Seychelle GabrielAside from being a great actress and shockingly beautiful, she plays a mean harmonica.
- •Storm ReidStorm is twelve years old and far wiser and more mature than most of us will ever be.
- •Sasheer ZamataSasheer is as chill as she is funny.
- •Cameron EspositoCameron is as funny as she is chill.
- •Jay WalkerJay is a good buddy. Great being on set with friends.
- •Cinematographer Ed WuThis was Ed's first feature. And he killed it. I mean, murdered. He murdered people. He's such a great cinematographer that people died on set.
- •Clothing provided by The HundredsEveryone on screen looked incredible due in large part to the amazing wardrobe provided.
- •Dulé asked for an iced chai latte but our production assistant brought him a hot chai latte.
- •This TreeActors ruining my tree shot.
- •Dulé and his droogs Michael Villar and Brandon Johnson
- •Sleight is not a TBS show.
- •The director and Jacob arguing about hats.
- •We built a club.Well, I didn't build a club. The incredible art department built a club. I just took pictures at the club.
- •Me on the right and one of our best friends visiting set.One of the only pics I took of myself.