THINGS KOREANS LOVE
- •KaraokeEvery family gathering came with a karaoke machine. My aunt had one of those legit, huge ones.
- •Corn, cheese, corn and cheese togetherUsually melted, eaten by itself or draped over other foods.
- •Korean dramasCause most of the time they're miniseries(usually 15-25ep) and therefore have a well-thought out, satisfying ending... vs western TV shows that usually end on its deathbed. And they're so addicting.
- •Fair skin and small facesIf you have either, you will definitely hear about it. Some may even hold their hands up to your face to see just how small it is.
- •FoodThe country where food porn superstars/professional BJers were born. Never heard of it? Google "mukbang."
- •Rock, paper, scissorTaken very seriously. Solves disputes, shows dominance, proves one's luck/good fortune.
- •DrinkingSoju is the most popular liquor in the world and averages less than $2 a bottle.
- •Couple stuffYou know... head to toe matching outfits.
- •Coffee and themed cafésConsumed more than kimchi. Poop themed cafes, tarot card cafes, nature cafes with roaming sheep, camping cafes, hanbok cafes... the list goes on.
- •FashionNo slop allowed.