THINGS THAT PEOPLE WITH TRYPOPHOBIA HATE😖😫😓
Pathological fear of holes and irregular patterns of holes especially those found in nature or foods. Just thinking about this is giving me chills.
- •Ruffled bird feathers
- •Clumps of ants
- •The air bubbles that surface when making pancakes
- •Crab holes
- •Pore strips right after peeling it
- •Pores on scalp
- •Pores in general
- •Worms and things being squeezed out of or coming out of holes.
- •Cracked glass
- •Skin conditions where things come out of pores.
- •Things with multiple eyeballs... Even the craft eyeballs.
- •Honeycomb cerealSuggested by @paigeparker
- •Barnacles, especially on whales. I didn't even know I had this!Suggested by @AlexandraLouise
- •Cliff swallow nest'sSuggested by @Lena
- •Dried lotus flower 😵Suggested by @Lena