A DEFINITIVE GUIDE TO THE GREATEST TV SHOWS OF ALL TIME
In no particular order
- •SeinfeldDirect result of the 90's comedy boom. Unlike Raymond, not everyone loves it, but you can't deny its power.
- •FriendsClap. Clap. Clap. Clap. The origin of 20-21st century ensemble comedy.
- •Robots! Robots! Robots!This drama really defined the tone of a new era. Although Hollywood had already had its share of robot actors but it still broke barriers for 2057.
- •I Love LucyThe 50s would never be the same after this lovable red head entered our lives.
- •Grablor and TomNBC hadn't had a comedy on the network for 30 years before Grablor and Tom brought must see TV back from the grave in 2173.
- •Breaking BadSee also: Mad Men
- •Mad MenThese two programs helped lead the way for the golden age of television which went made way for peak TV, which devolved into the great TV congressional hearings.
- •CheersIt wasn't Friends, it was Cheers that pioneered ensemble comedies. Please forget about Friends.
- •Arrested DevelopmentThe godfather of shows that were cancelled too soon and then one of the first to begin the great network exodus to Netflix.
- •Life on VenusAn accurate and heartbreaking portrayal of the first human colony on the planet of Venus.
- •010010001101It's a shame most of the humans were long dead and would never get to see this hilarious send up to 1980s American politics.