SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE SKETCHES (10/17), RANKED
Welcome back to @nbcsnl, Tracy!
- 1.Family FeudGreat premise that was executed well. Not all the jokes were sharp, but the framing kept it together.
- 2.Brian Fellow's Safari PlanetThat camel, tho.
- 3.Cold openLarry David felt the Bern.
- 4.Monologue30 Rock! 30 Rock! 30 Rock! 30 Rock!
- 5.The ShowdownIt takes two to tango, and also a casual misunderstanding about euphemisms.
- 6.The Martian...er Astronaut Jones!Ranked for theme song alone.
- 7.Yo, where Jackie Chan at?Seriously though, where is he?
- 8.That musical sketchLove seeing Tracy be Tracy, but the rest of it was off.
- 9.Weekend UpdateDespite Tina Fey's arm butt and doo-do pies 💩, WU remains a mess.