SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE SKETCHES (10/17), RANKED
Welcome back to @nbcsnl, Tracy!
- •Family FeudGreat premise that was executed well. Not all the jokes were sharp, but the framing kept it together.
- •Brian Fellow's Safari PlanetThat camel, tho.
- •Cold openLarry David felt the Bern.
- •Monologue30 Rock! 30 Rock! 30 Rock! 30 Rock!
- •The ShowdownIt takes two to tango, and also a casual misunderstanding about euphemisms.
- •The Martian...er Astronaut Jones!Ranked for theme song alone.
- •Yo, where Jackie Chan at?Seriously though, where is he?
- •That musical sketchLove seeing Tracy be Tracy, but the rest of it was off.
- •Weekend UpdateDespite Tina Fey's arm butt and doo-do pies 💩, WU remains a mess.