THE STAGES OF A PAINTING FROM THE ONLY GUY AT A WINE AND CANVAS DATE NIGHT
A visual recap of date night with my fiancé
- •It beginsNotice I included a little face on what is supposed to be the outline of a flower.
- •The backgroundIt's a little white, a little black, and a little yellow. Basically a mess.
- •Flowers take bloomThe orange really pops. I should note that I'm this far in the painting and my food hasn't come out yet. 🍕
- •Flowers take bloom, part twoI'm told the color layering really adds to the overall piece. Or something.
- •Purple?!We added a purple thing. I'm pretty proud of my purple thing.
- •White and black linesThese lines ruined everything. It's no longer fine art. 💩
- •FINI should've stopped at purple thing. But it was a fun date and I eventually got my food.