THINGS I HATE ABOUT THE INTERNET
The Internet has many great qualities, but this is not a list of those things
- •CommentsEvery comment is horrendous. People are horrendous.
- •Facebook's Top StoriesI will continue to click "most recent" until the day I die. I don't care what FB believes to be important. Especially if it's HOURS old. The past is the past.
- •Too much dataThere used to be a time when a friend would have a question, and we'd spend hours trying to remember the answer. Now we Google it immediately and fill the void with silence.
- •HackersI don't understand them. But I know they exist. Some of them are good? Some of them are bad? Some of them are a movie starring Angelina Jolie?
- •WiFi dependenceWhen there's no internet, I don't know what to do and start shaking and going through withdrawal.
- •Rotten TomatoesIt's always pretty accurate. That should be a good thing. But there are movies I should've seen that I've skipped because I already knew they sucked. I wanted to see the Giver. But, you know, 36%.
- •ContentContent is king and we must all produce it at all times. That's why this list exists. My content overlords demanded it. #Content
- •Hashtags outside of TwitterThey don't belong anywhere except for Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr. Your Facebook hashtags are ridiculous.