TOMATO TOMATO AND OTHER PHRASES THAT ARE NONSENSE WHEN WRITTEN
- •I say tomato, you say tomato🍅 vs 🍅. It's just the same thing when written. Maybe we can all just get along.
- •I don't know how to pronounce scissors.Maybe it's true when you say it out loud, but look how smart you are writing it down!
- •I'M YELLING!That's ridiculous. Caps lock didn't make it any louder. It's written down, we can't hear anything.
- •In 200 feet turn leftUseful when spoken by a GPS. Nonsense when transcribed and mailed using overnight delivery. You don't even know how to drive.
- •Ogle bogle dally daddyPerfectly normal to say out loud. Written down? It's not even a full sentence. Where's the subject/verb, friend?!