TOP 10 REASONS TO DOWNLOAD MY KINDLE BOOK ON AMAZON THIS WEEK
In case you've been convinced by the end of this list: http://amzn.to/1QTqn7T
- 1.FREEIt's free. But just until Saturday. Then it becomes prohibitively expensive.
- 2.Only 43 pages!It's short. I prefer my writing to be concise, to remove all the boring parts.
- 3.I'm getting married in March!! 🍾🎩💍We're celebrating with a free Amazon deal on my book...as well as a ceremony with 200 of our closest friends and family and a Caribbean cruise. But the book thing too.
- 4.Funny?If you've enjoyed my lists, you'll probably enjoy my book. Its intended to be humorous, but if you don't laugh it was intended to be a serious endeavor.
- 5.Revealing!Im talking personal stories of every single 7 deadly sin. I've done em all and I've written it all down! You'll regret how much you know about me at the end.
- 6.Redemptive?I've done good things too. I also wrote about them. 14 essays in all. 7 sins, 7 virtues. You decide if I'm good or bad.
- 7.Great reviewsAnd only some of them from my close friends and family.
- 8.It's better than the best jokes of 2014Which happens to be the top free book in my category.
- 9.We're friends...yeah?Everyone talks about how supportive the list app is. This is your chance to prove it. Done let me down. Don't let us all down. The whole app relies on this moment.
- 10.Nothing to loseIt'll take maybe an hour of your time to read. You don't really even need to read it. I'll feel good seeing the number of downloads go up. And if you hate it, you know where to find me on the Internet to shame me. Win-win.