TYPES OF HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES I GOT ON MY 29TH BIRTHDAY
- •"Happy birthday, Chris!" - FBFrom my Facebook friends who don't really know me anymore.
- •"Happy birthday, CT" - FBFrom my Facebook friends who know me pretty well, but don't really talk to me anymore.
- •List App CommentsI fully expect each and every one of you to comment "happy birthday" on this list. It was yesterday, but I'm almost 30 so I need the attention.
- •"HBD" - FBFrom either really cool friends or really lazy friends
- •Facebook anecdoteFor real friends, who are still a little too lazy to text, but want to personalize things a bit. "Happy birthday! ::insert inside joke here::"
- •The Question"Is it your birthday?...happy birthday." Mostly co-workers.
- •Age RelatedOld man, how's it feel?, etc
- •Text MessagesThe correct way to wish me happy birthday
- •In the mailThanks, Mom!
- •Notification-based"Skype told me it was your birthday" "Facebook told me it was your birthday" Basically "I rely on robots to live my life"
- •FoodOr, Halloween brownies that were 50% off because it's November now.
- •The BelatedOops 😳, mostly from people who didn't log in to Facebook the day before.
- •Baby's Day OutNot the classic kid's movie, but an adventure you go on with your fiancé to celebrate. Like texts, this is the correct way to wish me happy birthday.
- •List App CommentsI'm not kidding. This list's only function is to solicit kind words and relists. Please and thank you.