WAYNE FEDERMAN'S TOP 7 WAYS TO PREPARE FOR EL NIÑO, IN ASCENDING ORDER
From Comedy Bang! Bang! the Podcast ft. Fred Savage, Wayne Federman, and Matt Gourley.
- 1.Get rain slickers for the kidsKids only!
- 2.Boots or bootiesGaloshes acceptable
- 3.Change windshield wipersDisclaimer: different speeds will create different wiper sounds.
- 4.Realize where your wipers areDon't investigate, just let it materialize
- 5.Keep emergency numbers on the back of your cell phoneAnd memorize them. DO NOT put them in your phone.
- 6.Buy 6 inflatable raftsExtras for friends, the homeless, and one tiger.
- 7.Get your roof checked by Federman, 818-271-1621Don't worry if the person who answers has no idea what you're talking about.