THINGS I HAVE EATEN WHILE TRYING TO DECIDE WHAT TO COOK FOR DINNER
- •CerealSometimes dry, sometimes with milk.
- •SaltinesI don't remember buying them, but there was an open sleeve, so I finished them.
- •AvocadoThe whole thing, because they don't keep.
- •Triscuits and CheddarI always have these in the house.
- •PieBecause I'm an adult and can eat dessert for dinner if I want.
- •Ice creamSee pie.
- •Wasabi PeasWhy not?
- •Potato Chip CrumbsBecause that's what was left in the bag.
- •WineIt helps me think. Wait, what was I trying to decide?