HOW THE LAST TWO HOURS DESTROYED AND THEN RESTORED MY FAITH IN HUMANITY
*story not as dramatic as the title suggests
- •After speeding to the airport in an Atlanta storm, I found out even though I am TSA pre check it wasn't on my boarding pass. TSA worker told me I'd be fine and to continue through to pre-check and when I got there they said I had to go back through regular TSA.
- •After getting through the long security line I sprinted to my gate only to find my flight delayed 3 hours and the Southwest attendant was not helpful
- •A friend who was flying on Delta 30 min later told me there were seats available so I SPRINTED through two concourses only to be told there was no way I was gonna get on plane
- •Planning on getting back home at 930pm and realizing you'd get home at 2:00am sucks and made me angry and sad so I decided to get a cheeseburger from 5 Guys
- •While waiting for my food this kid who was working there was so positive and energetic and kind that I remembered most people are good and I fucking love hard workers
- •The burger was goddamn delicious (cheese bacon pickles jalepenos lettuce ketchup mustard)