RATE THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS IN ORDER
As requested by @icupcake
- 1.Book 7: Harry Potter & The Deathly HallowsHarry seeks out hallows and horcruxes, plus the battle of Hogwarts happens.
- 2.Book 3: Harry Potter & The Prisoner of AzkabanHarry believes he's being stalked by Sirius Black and Professor Lupin is awesome. Also time travel is awesome.
- 3.Book 5: Harry Potter & The Order of The PhoenixAnyone else thought this should have been called Dumbledore's Army? That was the draw, and it gave plenty for luna, neville and Ginny to do. Also fuck Professor Umbridge, just fuck her.
- 4.Book 6: Harry Potter & The Half Blood PrinceThat one where none of the best parts of the book made it into the movie, i so wanted to see Fluer tell off mrs. Weasily and dumbledore's funeral.
- 5.Book 4: Harry Potter & The Goblet of FireI liked it! I did, it's just, it's a lot to do with the triwizard cup, the stakes seemed lower throughout but hey, in the end they turned out to be graver than ever. It's a great book but one that is better appreciated as a whole than by the sum of it's parts divided.
- 6.Book 1: Harry Potter & The Philosopher's StoneIt's called the philosopher's stone, i don't even care how pretentious that sounds. One of the more childish books but harry is 11, he's supposed to be, still a short but fun adventure.
- 7.Book 2: Harry Potter & The Chamber of SecretsIn which harry finds a chamber with secrets inside it, also a big snake.