TOP 5 MOVIES I HATE THAT EVERYONE ELSE SEEMS TO LOVE
- •A Clockwork OrangeA movie in which our hero or anti-hero or whatever-the-fuck is a serial raping piece of garbage. What am i missing?
- •Napoleon DynamiteIt's just not funny! I don't even dislike Jon Heder, i just didn't laugh once.
- •Jurassic WorldEvery cliché in the book, this feels almost like a parody of a Jurassic Park movie.
- •FargoA movie in which stuff happens and then it eventually stops happening. I don't know maybe it's the accents, maybe it's that i just find the Coen Brothers to be the most pretentious filmmakers of the era, for whatever reason, this one didn't click for me despite an awesome cast.
- •The DepartedJust because your cast can convincingly pull off boston accents does not a good movie make. Boring, and predictable, just not for me.
- •(Bonus) The "Transformers" FranchiseI would have made my list up of these movies entirely but i seem to have a fair amount of backup on this one.