Top 5 Marvel cast members I want to be friends with
Now, this is based on the actors themselves; somehow my favorite characters wormed their way into this as well. Not my fault Marvel chooses their cast very well!
- •Robert Downey Jr.I mean, aside from him playing my favorite Avenger, he's so witty and charismatic that I understand how the role of Tony Stark came so naturally to him. Plus, he's got the confidence of 10 men. (All you other fans should get that reference.)
- •Chris EvansThere's a reason why there's such a hype about Chris Evans: he's a likable, humorous guy whose down for anything. However, he's so thoughtful and serious sometimes that I'm amazed. Very well-rounded.
- •Sebastian StanI like how his personality is different from the others in the Marvel cast (meaning more similar to mine). He has a more quiet sense of humor and gives off a brooding persona. He would be higher on this friends list if I didn't have a small crush on him.
- •Chris HemsworthThe older brother type. After seeing him play such a brash god, he's surprisingly funny and insightful. I hear people saying that it's ridiculous that he seems to have everything but he seems so well grounded that it's easy to accept his many perfections.
- •Jeremy RennerThis guy always seems to stir up trouble. I didn't like him at first because he rarely played along with games interviewers put out, but his quick, off-the-cuff remarks always draw a big laugh (Black Widow comment notwithstanding as many people took offense. Personally, it was clear he was joking and others blew it out of context).