15 THINGS 2015 TAUGHT ME
A little late but trying to be positive entering 2016. Here's some stuff I learned over the last year.
- 1.Sometimes you have to take risks.
- 2.You'll find love, but only when you least expect it.
- 3.Friendships are two way streets.
- 4.People leaving your life isn't necessarily a bad thing.
- 5.Don't be ashamed to be who you are.
- 6.You don't owe anyone anything.
- 7.If you trust your gut about something, you will most likely be right.
- 8.Toxic people eat away at your energy.
- 9.Good things come to those that wait.
- 10.There's always something to smile about.
- 11.Being in love and feeling love is not always the same thing, unfortunately.
- 12.Sometimes you just have to let things fall where they may.
- 13.If people really want you in their life, their actions will prove it.
- 14.Take time for yourself.
- 15.Don't let what others think change how you feel, cope or act. You do you and be proud.