15 THINGS 2015 TAUGHT ME
A little late but trying to be positive entering 2016. Here's some stuff I learned over the last year.
- •Sometimes you have to take risks.
- •You'll find love, but only when you least expect it.
- •Friendships are two way streets.
- •People leaving your life isn't necessarily a bad thing.
- •Don't be ashamed to be who you are.
- •You don't owe anyone anything.
- •If you trust your gut about something, you will most likely be right.
- •Toxic people eat away at your energy.
- •Good things come to those that wait.
- •There's always something to smile about.
- •Being in love and feeling love is not always the same thing, unfortunately.
- •Sometimes you just have to let things fall where they may.
- •If people really want you in their life, their actions will prove it.
- •Take time for yourself.
- •Don't let what others think change how you feel, cope or act. You do you and be proud.