BEST ABBA SONGS
This is a necessary list for all sorts of reasons but I think the movie Muriel's Wedding said it best when they said "I wish my life was as good as an ABBA song"
- •Fernando"There was something in the air that night, the stars were bright, Fernando." I know nothing but the chorus and that's enough to get this song this list.
- •WaterlooDoes anyone know the lyrics to Waterloo? No. Is it still catchy and fun as hell? Yes.
- •Dancing QueenI'm forever upset that I took 17 for granted and didn't live life like a dancing queen.
- •Mamma MiaHow could I not put this song?
- •The Winner Takes It AllThe end all be all break up song.
- •Honey, HoneyHonestly, the musical Mamma Mia helped to put this song on the list. It's just so catchy and fun.
- •Take a Chance on Me"If you change your mind, I'm the first in line. Honey I'm still free. Take a chance on me." The next time I try to flirt with someone I'm just going to say lyrics from this song.