RECIPE FOR BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP (IF THAT'S WHAT IT'S CALLED IDK I CAN'T REMEMBER)
This is a dip good for parties, mixers and just for when you need a lot of cheese and buffalo sauce in your life
- •Two cans of chickenAlternatively, shred any chicken you have.
- •1 package of cream cheese
- •1 cup shredded cheese
- •1 cup sour cream
- •1-2 cups buffalo sauceOr however much you want
- •Optional: bleu cheese mixed in too
- •Mix it all together and put in a tray you can bake it in
- •Add some shredded cheese on top
- •Bake at 350 degrees until the cheese melts and bubbles.
- •Enjoy with chips or crackers.Or entirely by itself if you're like me and can't afford extra snack food.