My Style Icons
I love fashion, and even more I love fashion on other people. Here's a list of my favorite style icons at the moment and probably forever.
- •Kiernan Shipka. I mean, c'mon, girl is only 15 but she slays it in the fashion department. If I had her eye for style when I was her age, I probably would have been recruited to become a model in the middle of my local shopping mall. (I wasn't) *Also, her brows are wonderful and I wish I had them more than a I wish I had a boyfriend, tbh.
- •Zendaya. Her self confidence is always the first thing I can see in her face whenever I look at her on the red carpet. She's beautiful & takes risks with fashion that work with her so well.
- •Lupita Nyong'o. Three words: 2014 Oscars dress. Lupita first caught my attention when she walked the 2014 Oscars red carpet and since then I fell in love with everything she's worn since. She mixes classic 1920's style with a modern twist. And every color just pops against her beautiful skin. When I think of old Hollywood glamour I think of Lupita
- •Laverne Cox. Laverne has such a beautiful figure and really knows how to accentuate her curves. Whether it's a thigh high slit or a cut out above the neckline, she has that gorgeous skin that glows in anything she wears.
- •Tavi Gevinson. Tavi is so great at making an old tee shirt from the 90's into a glamorous outfit with just an added skirt or a simple pair of sneakers. Not only is she talented, but she's beautiful and her style is what I look to when I want to look casual but still fashionable.
- •Amandla Stenberg. Not only is she talented and a social activist wise beyond her years, but Amandla has a way with creating her own personal style that I can't compare to anyone else, because it's so unique. She mixes prints with other prints that in theory would look crazy together, but actually look so good, that they look like works of art.