TEN SONGS YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO RIGHT NOW
Just wanted to make my first list! In no particular order...
- •No Hell by Cloud CultThe first single off of Cloud Cults forthcoming album is everything I love about the band. Damaged and sincere, broken but charged with hope!
- •Molly - PalehoundCheerful grunge? Is that a thing?
- •My Type - Saint MotelBecause that horn section will get into your brain!
- •Trustful Hands - The DoThe first 20 seconds are my favorite part of this song.
- •The Trooper - The ProtomenOne of my favorite bands of all time covering one of the greatest metal bands of all time? Yes please!
- •Come In - Children 18.3Never has an invitation to come in sounded so enticing. 2 minutes of bliss. This is how you start an album.
- •Runaway (U & I) - GalantisFor your bombastic club banger sing-along needs
- •Lost It To Trying - Son LuxFor your inner hipster.
- •Thousand Eyes - Of Monsters and MenBecause it's getting me pumped for Jessica Jones! Go watch that trailer on Netflix.
- •Pick Up The Phone - Falling In ReverseFilling the void left by no My Chemical Romance. This song has attitude. Plus it perfectly captures that anger of being ignored when trying to call someone on the phone.