ACTORS THAT WILL MAKE ME MORE LIKELY TO SEE A MOVIE
- •Carey MulliganSo talented, and so beautiful. She kind of reminds me of a modern day Audrey Hepburn.
- •Christoph WaltzNot only does he play every role perfectly, but that accent as well...
- •Jason ClarkeKind of stole the show for me in 'Lawless' and I've made a point of going to see every movie of his since. Have yet to be disappointed!
- •Jennifer LawrenceI have to admit I like her personality a little more than I like her acting, but she's interesting to watch.
- •Rami MalekI've had a soft spot for him since 'The War at Home', and always jumped a little with joy whenever I saw him appear here and there. Until Dawn and Mr Robot sealed the deal with this guy though.
- •Christian BaleWhen is this guy not killing a role. Like in a good way.
- •Amy Poehler/Tina FeyI'll add them as one, because they're one in the same. Both lovable, hilarious, and self deprecating. What better role models could an awkward twenty something girl want?!