THINGS I'VE LEARNT ABOUT MYSELF (AND LIFE) RECENTLY
And things I can improve on.
- •I'm a lot more introverted than I than I originally thought.
- •Although I still feel a need to be liked by people, I've slowly started to learn how not to give a crap.
- •I'm the problem why I can't seem to get into a steady relationship, not the other person.
- •Nobody will criticise you more than yourself.
- •True friends aren't friends that you have to see every minute of everyday.
- •Although I've always considered myself a city girl, the idea of moving to a small village is growing more and more appealing.
- •People like to be listened to. Listen to them as much as they listen to you, if not more.
- •It's better to be a little suspicious than completely naive.
- •I really like making lists.