THINGS I FEEL COMPELLED TO FINISH
As requested by @BWN_7
- •My first marathon.May 1st!
- •Harry Potter Weekend on ABC FamilyI always stop after goblet of fire idk why that's always my drop off point.
- •Creating a manual or slideshow about my job.If I ever leave my company I wish to leave it with a guide on how to fulfill my job role. I was the first person to hold this position therefore I had to teach myself. I hope that by creating a guide it's a good end plan to have for someone to use who's filling my shoes.
- •Breaking BadNeed to watch like 4 more episodes.
- •Quart of chalk paint i bought at lowe's.I used it to paint my headboard and I keep using it on small projects trying to use it up as much as possible. Recently I painted wine bottles with it.
- •My part time retail job.It's not worth it anymore to work 4 hours on minimum wage only to be forced to buy new clothes every six months.
- •Organizing my clothes.Need to prepare for spring and store my winter clothes but I live in Pittsburgh the weather is unpredictable.