SOME THINGS THAT I AM BAD AT
- •PunctualityTruth bomb.
- •Cooking dinner 'every' night.I used to, but not so much anymore. Sometimes it's just cereal, or grilled cheese, or soup. #cheezitsandgummybears
- •Sleeping in on vacation.Sometimes I like to wake up early, and have time to myself. It's when I want to get up early and go that annoys others. A vacation mommism: "Let's get this show on the road!"
- •Saying the right thing at the right time.In solemn or sad situations, I won't know what to say, and then my humor defense mechanism kicks in. And then it's awkward and inappropriately funny.
- •Shopping for electronicsThis is one of the worst chores. Get a new phone? Ugh. I only do this when absolutely necessary, like when my phone screen shatters. Get a new tv? Ugh. I have gone to Best Buy about seven times to get a tv and walked away each time tv-less. I do own a tv, but it is like 8 (?) years old, and a box. I am equally ashamed and apathetic about it. I refer to my home as a technological black hole.
- •Talking about your pets.I am sorry about this one. I'll really try to be interested, I'll listen, but I will have no follow up dialog to contribute. (Exception: with my sister about her adorable dog.)
- •SportsMeh, it doesn't really bother me though.