THINGS I RECENTLY BOUGHT ONLINE
Alternate title: THINGS THAT I BOUGHT ONLINE WHILE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF NYQUIL.
- •Magnetic locker binsThese are for my daughter. She saw them at Target and the next time we were there, they were sold out in store.
- •Where's Waldo backpackSo cute! Totally unnecessary! I got sucked into a back to school rabbit hole looking for the locker bins. I do think it will be cute to use as daypack at theme parks.
- •Hippie Runner headbandsSix headbands. The ones that I bought ARE cute, and I have been eyeing them for a minute. If only I remembered specifically buying them.
- •This is the big one though:
- •The new Marc Jacobs Style Eye Con No. 20 Eyeshadow Palette.It is SO pretty. $100. One hundred dollars.
- •After the discovery of the makeup purchase, I did rationalize it by thinking instead of buying a primer that I wanted, I could slide that money over towards this palette. I feel like it is fine.
- •But, is this what taking Ambien is like?! Doing things that I have only a foggy recollection of doing?