MY REACTIONS TO SPECIFIC MOMENTS DURING CUBS-METS GAME 1
Ps- I'm a Cubs fan. *reactions are in descriptions*
- •*Mets score in the first*It's okay, we have started down in all our games
- •*Lots of "3 up 3 down" innings for Harvey*Wow, Harvey is really good. Not that I didn't know this before (because, duh). But like, damn.
- •*Cubs keep losing*Man, we are really struggling on offense. Like, for real?
- •*Lester gives up another homer*Please take Lester out.
- •*Lester gives up more hits*PLEASE take Lester out.
- •*Lester starts the 7th inning*TAKE LESTER OUT PUUUUULEASE.
- •*Schwarber homers*Ty Kyle. You are a v. strong man.
- •*Rizzo goes up to bat with a man on first*CMON RIZZO YOU GOT THIS RIZZO.
- •*Rizzo grounds out*GODDAMN IT RIZZO.
- •*top of the ninth, Cubs down 2*CMON boys we got this!!!!! Kobayashi (sp?) didn't eat a goat for nothin!
- •*first strike called of the ninth*UMP, was that a literal joke??? You are the least consistent umpire I've ever seen.
- •*Montero hits it*PRAISE JESUS WERE ON BASE.
- •*Mets win*Shit.
- •*****final thoughts*****This ump was inconsistent and the worst. Lester was in way too long. Our offense couldn't produce AT ALL.